July 28, 2010

I Need A Hero

When Mrs. P over at TwiBite made mention of making your own super hero over here, I was all over that. I totally had to do it. So I did. And let me tell you, the resemblance between me and my alter ego super hero here is uncanny.


Super LwE

Yep, that is exactly what I look like. To the T. Except for the pink hair. I would have that if my place of employment allowed it. But everything else, identical.

I showed Edward my super hero and he was jealous. He wanted one, too. So I was kind enough to make a Super Edward. This is the best I could do with the options given. I don't think it is too shabby.


Super Edward

He's got the black cuff on the right hand. Bat wings. A lion tail. That is completely appropriate. Edward was pleased with the out come. However, I wish they would have had a denim coat option and perhaps a nice square jaw, and better hair. Oh hell, they should just have a Rob option. Duh.


I would also like to give a special thank you to Mrs. P for teaching me how to save the pics of the super heroes when the web site is mean and won't let you have them. Bite me, Marvel!

6 comments:

Dangrdafne said...

LOVE THEM!!!!

Definitely looks like you in the first one and I like Edward's too - for a superhero version of him, I think it works really well.

I must go try this.....

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! Oh god...I love it. AND you made a super Edward!!!! You take such good care of him...

Dangrdafne said...

Heeeeere's dangrdafne

http://twitpic.com/29lqag

Living with Edward said...

@Mrs. P: I take such good care of him so that he has nothing to complain about.

@DD: Very nice! You went for the angle wings. Good call! Very you.

TongueTwied said...

A R0B option. LOL!

yes everything should have a Rob option!

Both are (ready for this?) SUPER!!

TongueTwied said...

@DD, Your superhero pic gives whole new meaning to your name!!

IT'S DANGRDAFNE!!!