October 15, 2010

I Guess I Can't Get Out Of Being Tagged

Apparently I can not get out of being tagged by Mrs. P at TwiBite. I tried to pass the buck on to Edward, but a few minutes ago I was approached by a very stern vamp telling me I just had to answer the questions. He said he was doing it as a favor to someone else and that someone else would know who they are. So here I go with the questions.

1) In the car, is it the radio or a CD?

It's still not loud enough.

Usually the radio. Because I have XM and there are a lot of stations. But I can still have a hard time finding stuff I like. Music today just sucks. Sometimes a CD if I am in the mood for something particular. And once in a while, my MP3 player.


2) In the rain...is it an umbrella or a hood?

Totally a hood, and then I make a run for it. I am made completely of sugar, and if I get wet, I melt.

This is totally me in the rain. Run Forest, run!

3) What is your favorite season of the year?

Fall, I love the colors and the weather. The temperature is usually perfect. You can wear almost anything you want and be comfy. It is also so cozy with the sweaters, and hoodies and blankies. Not too mention all the pumpkin flavored baked goods!!! That is probably my absolute favorite part.

Yes, this is my house in the fall. Isn't it pretty?



4) In bed...tell me about your pajamas.

I don't do anything extravagant for bed. I usually wear a tank top every day. So I just strip down till I'm just in the tank top and my undies and call it a night. Unless it's cold. Then I may wear pants. But it's rare.

Families like this scare the crap out of me!!



5) Do you get dressed in the bathroom or do you come out in a towel?

Come out in a towel. It is way to steamy and muggy to dress in the bathroom. I hate the way it feels. I have to feel completely dry before I put on any clothes.

This is not my towel. I just think it's funny.



6) How many times a day do you ignore the phone when it rings?

I only ignore a call if I can't take it. Or if I know it is someone who talks for a long time and I only have a few minutes. You are going to wait. I will also ignore a call if the number looks like it is from some type of corporate business. I'm sure whatever they have to say to me or sell me is not so important.




7) Tell me your best birthday present ever.



Hmmm, this is tough. I don't usually get amazing rememberable things for my birthday. The only thing that really sticks out in my mind is my 13th birthday where my dad took me out for the day to the mall. We went shopping and got Cindy's Cinnamon Buns. I just remember it being a really nice time. I loved it.


8) Neighbors...do you talk to them or are they strangers to you?

We have 3 immediate neighbors in our cauldisac. I have met the people across the street but they are basically strangers. They have a lot of dogs that bark when they are not home. I have met the small daughter of one of the families too. She likes to come over sometimes trying to sell stupid crap for a lot of money. Like a tootsie roll or a crappy flower that she picked from someone's yard. She is really irritating. I think her parents finally told her to knock it the hell off. But other than that, I don't really know them at all.

This is probably why none of my neighbors talk to me.




Ok, so that is it for my questions. I guess it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be.

Now for something completely different. On my way home from work, there is a family that has what they think is a Halloween decoration in the front yard. I don't know if I want to be the one to break it to them that it is not a Halloween decoration. It is a giant pumpkin condom. See for yourself.


This decoration is so redneck lazy, I can't stand it. It's a freakin pumpkin penis!!! Well, it is scary, so I guess it kinda serves it's purpose.

5 comments:

Dangrdafne said...

*whispers to Edward* thank you

I do not understand that Halloween decoration - like Cake Wrecks it is a Halloween Wreck!! Oh my

Great answers and I wanted to use the neighbor picture you used but I didn't want to put that on my blog LOL!! So thanks for letting me live vicariously through your blog LOL!!

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

Oh for crap's sake! All my answers would have been exactly the same...except for the mall trip with your dad. I didn't do that one...but I bet I would have liked it. :-)
The neighbors kid that sells the dandelions would get annoying pretty quickly.

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

Oh...and what the hell is the pumpkin condom covering??? Lmao! Is it a light post?

Living with Edward said...

@DD: It was you?!! Edward is such a brat!

@Mrs. P: Hmmm, I thought the only thing we had in common was our choice in eyebrow fix kits. Unless this is your attempt to be like me. That may be plausable. LOL

TongueTwied said...

The pumpkin condom is hysterical!

hey don't shoot down your little entrepeneur neighbor. In fact if she has a company someday you should buy stock in it!