November 16, 2010

LwE's Week 1 Results

So I have completed one week of my new fitness routine! To say I'm excited about it is an understatement. I really do love the new workout I'm doing. It's called Turbo Fire. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a challenge in their workout and who wants to burn a lot of fat and calories fast. You can check it out at Beachbody.com. For those who want a good fat and calorie burn but with not as high crazy intensity, then I recommend Turbo Jam. Still an awesome workout with great results.

But my favorite thing about Turbo Fire is the really hot guy in his undies they have in the videos!




Here is my progress for the week!

2 comments:

Dangrdafne said...

Lucky you that Rob showed up to help you with your workouts LOL!!!

TheRugbymom said...

Good job LwE! Five pounds is awesome!

Keep up the good work, but don't forget to eat some turkey on Thursday!

Happy thanksgiving!